- Propulsion Type
- 101' 10"
- 17' 6"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1846, July 20 Owned John Burch, et.al., Monroe County, Michigan
- 1846 Runs Toledo, Ohio to Buffalo, New York
- 1847, May 27 Owned F.W. Lawson, et.al., Detroit, Michigan
- 1848 Runs Toledo, Ohio to Detroit
- 1850, July 29 Owned Darius Cole, Lexington, Michigan
- 1850 In service Saginaw, Michigan; Captain Darius Cole
- 1852 Abandoned
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio