- Tonnage Old Style
- 304 54/95
History and Notes
- 1853 Aground near Chicago, IL.
- 1860 Owned N.M. Standart & Co., Cleveland, OH; 350 tons.
- 1861 Large repairs.
- 1863 Owned S.W. Johnson et al, Cleveland.
- 1865 Owned Greening. Cleveland; 231 gross tons; large repairs.
- 1866 Owned Greening & O'Neil, Cleveland.
- 1868 231.13 gross tons.
- 1872 Possibly rebuilt at Vermillion, OH by P. Minch for his oun account; 170.3 x 31.5 x 13.6', 231 tons; sloop.
- 1874 Repaired.
- 1875, Nov Sunk near St. Helena Island, Straits of Mackinaw.
- 1879 Owned Grummond, Detroit.
- 1882 Towed by MARY MILLS in Alpena, MI cedar post trade.
- 1884 Towed by HENRY HOWARD.
- 1887, Jul 22 Sunk Lake Erie; owned W.E. Rice, Detroit.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio