- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 3100 gross tons
History and Notes
- 1888, Apr 23 First launched.
- 1888, May 3 First enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1889, Jul Towed barge FAYETTE BROWN.
- Date Unknown Towed barges G. W. ADAMS & J. H. RUTTER in ore & grain trade.
- 1890, Apr Towed MABEL WILSON.
- 1890, Oct 8 Stern broke off by line boat while unloading coal at Sargent's dock, Duluth, MN.
- c.1897 Steam pipe brusted, unknown individual(s) injured.
- 1897, Apr 23 Libeled by U.S. Marshal for personal injuries.
- 1898 Towed GEO. ADAMS.
- 1902, May 3 Renamed LANGHAM.
- 1810 gross tons, 1451 net tons.
- 1908, Mar 17 Owned John I. Adams, Detroit.
- 1910, Oct 23 Burned, Bete Grise Bay, Keweenaw Point, MI, Lake Superior.
- 1911, Mar 32 Documents surrendered, Detroit.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Milwaukee Public Library
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes
- John O. Greenwood
- Inland Seas, Great Lakes Historical Society
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J.
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 11:42:58