- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1888, Apr 28 Enrolled Grand Haven, MI for lumber trade.
- 1889, Apr 12 Owned R.C. Brittain.
- 1889, May 28 Owned Ralph C. Brittain & Catherine J. Colborne, Michigan City, IN.
- 1890, Nov 14 Cylinder head blew out at Chicago, IL.
- 1891, Oct Burned Frankfort, MI; towed by tug BROWN to Saugatuck, MI.
- 1896, Jun 18 Rebuilt, 2 decks, half length cabin, 120 x 26 x 18', 384 gross/ 316 net tons; chartered by Graham & Morton Transportation Co. for seas, ran to Milwaukee, WI.
- 1899 Chartered by Crosby Transportation for Grand Haven, Sheboygan & Manitowoc, WI.
- 1900, Jan 24 Owned Benton Transit Co., Benton Harbor, MI; Ralph C. Brittain, vice president; ran Chicago to Benton Harbor.
- 1900, Feb 14.5 + 30 x 20" fore & aft compound engine by Montague Iron Works; one 9.5 x 16' @ 115# steam, scotch boiler; electric lights, new furniture.
- 1901, Aug Collision with PETOSKEY near lighthouse slip, Chicago River.
- 1922, Nov 17 Coal burner 300Ihp.
- 1927, Jul 12 Owned W.H. Cochrane, Chicago, IL.
- 1929 Idle Ashland St. Bridge, Chicago River.
- 1940, Nov 8 Machinery removed; out of registration.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- National Archives
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-27 18:30:10