- Original Owner
- Engineer's Department, U.S. Army
- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1900 Ran Puget Sound & Gray's Harbor, WA.
- 1906-1910 Renamed WILSON; same owner, Puget Sound.
- 1915 Same owner, Snake River, Seattle, WA.
- 1925 Owned Washington Tug & Barge Co., Seattle; US224175.
- 1936 Renamed SUNBEAM.
- 1937 Owned California Towing Co.; home port San Fransisco, CA.
- 1944 Abandoned.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio