- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1887 Towed by J.W. WESCOTT, SPOKANE & SITKA.
- 1888 Owned Charles Hebard & Son; home port Pequaming, MI; towed by CHARLES HEBARD & J.H. SHRIGLEY in Lake Superior lumber trade through 1900.
- 1901 Owned Luther P. Graves; home port Buffalo, NY; repairs.
- 1906 Repairs.
- 1908 Owned Holland & Graves, Buffalo.
- 1911 Owned Graves & Bigwood, Buffalo.
- 1913 May have been owned Canadian; sank in Lake Erie storm.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- John O. Greenwood
- Jack Messmer
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beesons Marine Directory
- "Maritime History
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-27 18:14:26