- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1912, Jun 12 Launched.
- 1912, Aug Maiden trip to South Haven, MI.
- 1913 Electric lights installed.
- 1915, Mar At Ferrysburg to receive new 12 + 24 x 20", 150hp @ 130rpm fore & aft compound engine brom Montague Iron works, Montague, MI.
- 1916 State rooms added for 16 passengers; to run South Haven to Chicago.
- 1919 Daily runs Saugatuck to South Haven.
- 1919, Nov 20 Returned from refurbishing in South Chicago.
- 1920, Feb 5 Owned Morgan Transportation Co., Traverse City, MI; In Spring to run South Haven to Chicago, Summer, Traverse City to Charlevoix & Fall, haul apples to owner's cider mill & cannery.
- 1921 Ran South Haven to Chicago.
- 1922, Apr 28 Ran Chicago to Michigan City, IN & Jackson Park to Navy Pier in Chicago.
- 1928 Owned Western Transportation Co., Chicago.
- 1931 Owned Edward C. Hintze, Michigan City, IN.
- 1932 or 33 Abandoned.
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- C. Patrick Labadie
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-27 18:06:38