- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1883, Oct 25 Owned Charles T. Brown et al, Muskegon, MI.
- 1887, Jul 28 Owned Anson A. Bigelow, Chicago, IL.
- 1893, May 22 Broke stearing gear & went aground, Lake George, St. Mary's river.
- 1895, Apr 25 Owned James Davidson, West Bay City, MI.
- 1897, Oct 13 Rebuilt at West Bay City as schooner; 1 deck. 2 masts, 152 x 28.7 x 11.3', 348.45 gross tons.
- 1898, May Towed by steamer ROBERT HOLLAND.
- 1899, Mar 28 Owned Davidson Steamship Co., Duluth, MN.
- 1900, Apr 20 Owned Wedworth C. Penoyer et al, Bay City.
- 1901, Mar 5 Owned John C. Garey et al, Saginaw, MI.
- 1914, Apr 22 Enrollment surrendered, Port Huron, MI, "Sold to Canadians residing at Midland, ONT".
- 1930 Owned R.G. Weddall & Co., Trenton, ONT; C130223.
- 1935 Out of Canadian registry.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-27 17:58:13