- Tonnage Gross
- 17,000 bushels
History and Notes
- 1879 Owned Captain White et al, Henderson, NY.
- 1880 Repaired.
- 1883, Aug 22 Collision with schooner Y.C. FINNEY, repaired, Port Colborne, ONT.
- 1884 Owned George Seaton estate.
- 1894 Passed out.
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- J.W. Hall
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- "Maritime History of the Great Lakes" - internet
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio