- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 111 80/95
History and Notes
- 1835, Sep Built to expedite marketing of fish; operated Sault Ste Marie-LaPointe for American Fur Co. trade in fish & fur; on maiden voyage discovered Stannard Rock.
- 1839-1841 Enrolled Michilimackinac.
- 1844, Sep 21 Wrecked Copper Harbor.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Michigan Pioneer and Historical Collection
- Michigan Department of Natural Resources
- Mac Frimoig Shipwrecks Off Keweenaw, Michigan
- Julius Wolff
- Jos D. Butler
- Grace Lee Nute
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 13:58:34