- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1883, Sep 4 Enrolled, Port Huron district
- 1888, Jan 19 Enrolled Port Huron, owned J. H. Goodwin
- 1888, Oct 30 Enrolled Port Huron, owned George Potter
- 1890, Mar 31 Enrolled Port Huron, owned Elisha Dirty
- 1894, Sep Stranded near Grand Haven, MI, Lake Michigan, in gale, cargo salt; one crew and one rescuer lost; two crew swam to shore; remaining crew rescued by tug MIRANDA; may have been recovered
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio