- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1879 Owned Canfield & W., Manistee, MI.
- 1884 6.6 x 12' @ 100# steam, firebox boiler by A. Jack, Manistee.
- 1899 Owned A.O. Wheeler, Manistee.
- 1905, Apr 1 Burned Pine Lake, Charlevoix, MI.
- 1910 Owned Soren Termandson et al.
- 1910, Feb 23 Owned Sturgeon Bay Steel Co., Sturgeon Bay, WI.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Register
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-27 17:43:56
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio