- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1854-59 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1854, Oct 10 Rumored lostLake Huron, loaded with railroad iron.
- 1857, Nov 8 Collision with brig, NEW YORK off Malden, ONT; only slightly damaged.
- 1860 Owned Western Transportation Co., Buffalo, NY.
- 1861 Large repairs.
- 1865 Same owners, 250 gross tons.
- 1866 Owned E.K. Bruce, Chicago, IL.
- 1866 Reported sunk in collision Lake Michigan.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio