- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1874, June 4 Same owner, aground at Southeast Bend, St.Clair River;
- 1880, October Ashore at Galoo Island, Lake Ontario with cargo wheat
- for Ogdensburg, New York; broke up on rocks, total loss
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio