- Sail Number Masts
- 58' 9"
- 5' 10"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1836, June 24 Enrolled Cleveland, Ohio
- 1836, December 30 Frozen in ice at Ashtabula, Ohio
- 1837, August Capsized in squall, Cleveland area
- 1838, August 27 Owned William Treat, Euclid, Ohio & H.A. Sharp,
- Willoughby, Ohio; 53.05 tons
- 1838, September Carried potatoes to Chicago, Illinois
- 1839, April Ashore 6 miles from Chicago
- 1840, July 31 Owned David Allen, Washington P. Beebe & William Treat,
- 1842, May 2 Owned John McHany, John O'Connor & William Treat, Buffalo,
- New York
- 1842, November 15 Aground at Grand River (Fairport), Lake Erie;
- 1845, November 22 Wrecked above Buffalo
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio