- Propulsion Type
- 45' 3"
- 19' 6"
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1902, January 18 Launched, Detroit, Michigan
- 1909 Owned Detroit & Cleveland Navigation Company, Detroit
- 1955 Owned The Overniter, Charles Bieber, Tawas City, Michigan; used
- as "flotel", floating hotel
- 1858 Owned Siegel Iron & Metal Company, Detroit, Michigan
- 1959 Owned Bay City Scrap Company, Bay City, Michigan
- Newspaper Clippings
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Bowling Green State University
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-27 17:34:13
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio