- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1886-87 Towed by D.C.WHITNEY & WALDO A. AVERY.
- 1888-93 Towed by F.W.WHEELER, Ashland ore trade.
- 1891 Damaged by collision, St. Clair River.
- 1892 Ran aground off Point Aux Pins, F. W. WHEELER ran into damaging port side.
- 1921 Towed by IRON AGE.
- 1930 C141596; owned Sin Mac Lines LTD, Montreal, QUE.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- International Ship Masters Association
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 13:56:43
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio