- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1901 Owned Pittsburgh Steam Ship Co.
- 1914 Two 16' x 11'6" induced draft scotch boilers by American Ship Building Co., Lorain, OH.
- 1925 Reconstructed steel arches installed, old second deck removed, 3,807 gross tons.
- 1928 Owned Jenkins Steam Ship Co.
- 1936 Owned Carriers Transport Corporation.
- 1937 Owned Erie Steamship Co.
- 1938 Owned Nicholson Transit Co.; 3,853 gross tons.
- 1961 Owned Acme Scrap Co., Ashtabula, OH.
- 1961, Jul 16 Went through Welland Canal under her own power, then towed across Atlantic Ocean.
- 1961, Sep 25 Arrived at Gizon, Spain scrapping dock.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Great Lakes Register
- Donald V. Baut
- American Bureau of Shipping
- "Ships That Never Die"
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-27 17:22:21
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio