- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1889, Apr 30 Enrolled Port Huron, MI; towed barges MIZTEC & ZAPOTEC.
- 1892, Jan Machinery rebuilt Phoenix Iron Works, Port Huron, MI.
- 1898, Mar 30 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1899, Sep 16 Enrolled Buffalo, NY; owned Charles Burchinal, Pittsburg, PA.
- 1903, Apr 1 Owned John M. Spence & William Spence, Cleveland, OH.
- 1912, Apr 9 Owned Lawrence Brown, Buffalo.
- 1923, Nov 8 Burned on St. Clair River, Marine City, MI; owned L.D. Brown.
- 1930s Wreck dynamited & removed; put in hull of barge PROVINCE & scuttled, Lake Huron.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Steamboat Bill, Steamship Historical Society of America
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- International Ship Masters Association
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Great Lakes News
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwre
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 13:55:16
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio