- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1866 Owned Ryerse & Austin.
- 1867, Feb Chartered to Capt. Harvey Bissell, Toledo for eight cargoes of square timber.
- 1868 Enrolled buffalo, NY as US vessel (US12713); 338 gross tons/323 net tons, 3 masts schooner.
- 1871 Owned, Harnette et al, Buffalo, NY, new deck.
- 1872, Jun 29 Collision with schooner IMPERIAL.
- 1875, Aug 17 Ran into pier Leland, towed to Detroit for repairs.
- 1876 Owned Davison, Buffalo, NY.
- 1876, Mar 27 Enrolled Port Huron, owned S.O. Fisher, Wenona, MI.
- 1876, Aug 29 Cargo to Bay City, Alpena, MI & then to sea, either Scotland or Liverpool, ENG.
- 1876, Nov 17 Partly dismantled in Atlantic repaired Quebec; ocean voyage completed 2 times.
- 1879 Owned J. Davidson, Bay City, MI.
- 1882 Owned Davidson & Fisher, Bay City.
- 1884 Owned E.J. Vance, Bay City.
- 1887, Apr Rebuilt Cleveland.
- 1891 Owned N.D. Fisher, Cleveland.
- 1897 Owned Frank Perry, Sault Ste. Marie, MI.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Inland Seas, Great Lakes Historical Society
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 13:54:57
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio