- Original Owner
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1867 Enrolled Cleveland, Ohio
- 1876 Owned Granger, Cleveland
- 1879 Owned at Toledo, Ohio
- 1880, October 15 Sank after collision with Canadian schooner JANE C.
- WOODRUFF, at Manhattan Mills, west of Sandusky, Ohio,
- Lake Erie; cargo stone
- 1882 Raised by Captain Merryman's wrecking crew
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio