- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 18,000 bu.
History and Notes
- 1872, Sep 11 Launched Toledo, OH.
- 1873 Owned Locke, Austin & Co., Buffalo.
- 1881, Mar 15 Owned S.L.Watson & Capt. McCormick.
- 1882 Owned D. McCormick, Buffalo.
- 1887, Oct 6 Ashore Point Clark, towed to Dunford & Alversons for overhaul.
- 1891-98 Owned A.P. Reid, Kenosha, WI.
- 1894, May 19 Caught in storm Chicago, IL.
- 1894, Nov 15 Beached Ludington, MI, loaded with cargo of salt, 7 crew rescued.
- 1896, Dec 7 Ashore 4 miles south Manitowoc, WI, brought to Manitowoc for repairs.
- 1898, Nov 8 Wrecked on Lake Michigan.
- Newspaper Clippings
- International Ship Masters Association
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 13:53:23
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio