- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1860, May 2 Owned George Laidlaw, Toronto, ONT
- 1861, Feb 2 Owned William O'Mara, Kingston, ONT
- 1862 Owned David Forbes; rebuilt, lengthened; rigged as two mast schooner by Ault and Mitchell; readmeasured 69.9 x 13.5 x 4.8', 50 tons old measure
- 1864, Jun 4 Owned George Comer, Richmond, ONT
- 1871 Last listed
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio