- Propulsion Type
- Engine Type
- High Pressure (including HPNC)
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1894 Recaulked at Brittain's yard, Saugatuck.
- 1895, Jun 14 Owned J.C. Post et al, Holland, MI; passenger ferry for Macatawa Park association.
- 1896, Aug 30 Burned to water's edge, Holland.
- 1898, May 27 In ferry service.
- 1899 Owned Austin Harrington, Holland.
- 1899, Aug 4 In ferry service.
- 1920 Fish tug.
- 1926 Abandoned, possibly at A. Johnson shipyard, Green Bay, WI.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Register
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-27 17:03:49