- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- Carried sand & gravel during her early career
- 1873, Mid October Capsized St.Clair River & lost cargo bricks
- 1878, September 8 Sand laden, sunk White's Dock, Port Huron(?) Michigan
- 1880, April 20 Owned D.Caldwell, Fort Gratiot, Michigan
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes - internet
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio