- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1880, Jun 10 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1887, Apr 30 Remodeled.
- 1887, Sep 10 Sprung leak but reached docks Cheboygan, MI.
- 1889, Sep 6 Repairs to wheel Mckinnon's Boiler Works, Bay City, MI; sank while hoisted for repairs.
- 1890, Nov 22 Enrolled Port Huron, MI; owned William A. Young.
- 1890, Dec 13 Enrolled Port Huron, owned Michigan Low Towing Co.
- 1892, Apr 1 Enrolled Port Huron, MI; owned Michigan Low Towing Co.
- 1896, May 1 Enrolled Duluth, MN; owned Walter H. Singer, Duluth, White Line Towing Co.
- 1901 Owned Great Lakes Towing Co., Duluth.
- 1909 Abandoned.
- International Ship Masters Association
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 13:48:51