- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1888 Towed by Steamer CALUMET, Ashland ore trade; both vessels owned James Ash.
- 1890 Towed by Propeller P.P. PRATT.
- 1898, Sept 15 Struck range light, Fairport, OH wrecking it completely.
- 1899 Towed P. P. PRATT.
- 1899 Went to Atlantic, Spanish American War Service.
- 1907, Jan 7 Foundered, Fire Island, NY.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- International Ship Masters Association
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 13:47:36
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio