- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 80,000 bushels
History and Notes
- Cost $80,000, largest vessel on the lakes when constructed.
- 1875-85 Towed by WM. T. Graves.
- 1875, Aug 28 Aground Chicago River; released.
- 1875, Oct 7 Struck obstruction & caused leak at Peche Island, Detroit River; got off.
- Date Unknown Chartered Ohio Cenral Barge & Coal Co.
- 1878, Sep 28 Aground Turtle Light, Lake Erie; got off.
- 1879, Aug 15 Aground St. Mary's River & struck by steamer GRAVEs; got off.
- 1882 Rebuilt; no detail.
- 1885, Oct 31 Ashore in snow squall, North Manitou Island, MI, Lake Michigan.
- 1886 - 1895 Towed by KASOTA & AURORA.
- 1887 Owned James Corrigan.
- 1887, Sep Damaged in gale on Lake Superior; repaired.
- 1891, Oct 10 Collided with & sunk steamer SUSAN E. PECK, St. Mary's River, Lake George.
- 1895, Dec 11 Sunk by ice off Colchester, ONT, Lkae Erie.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 11:41:24