- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1888, Oct 4 Repaired
- 1888, Oct 29 Damaged, collision with propeller MINNEAPOLIS, went into drydock, repaired
- 1898, Oct 22 Foundered near Nicholsons Island, Lake Ontario
- 1898, Nov 21 Raised by Donnelly Co.
- 1899 Owned Montreal Transportation Co., Montreal
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Register
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- W. J. Bell
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-27 16:37:36
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio