- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1883, Jul 3 Launched Glasgow, Scotland.
- 1883, Oct Arrived Montreal, QUE from Scotland Cantin Shipyard; cut to go through canals.
- 1883, Nov 27 2 sections arrived Union Dry Dock Works, Buffalo, NY for rejoining; taken to Port Colborn, ONT for cabin construction.
- 1884, May 5 Ran Port Arthur-Owen Sound, ONT.
- 1887 Jun 20 Ashore Isle of Cannes, Georgian Bay.
- 1891, Jul 14 Collision with steamer PONTIAC near Churches Landing, Sault Ste. Marie; PONTIAC sunk 30' water.
- 1891, Jul 24 Repaired Detroit.
- 1893, Nov 10 Collision with whaleback steamer COLGATE, Little Lake George, St. Mary's River.
- 1910, May Lengthened 36' to 298.8'; 2784 gross ton/2349 net ton.
- 1913 New engine-fore & aft compound 30", 64" x 48"; 1225hp @ 64rpm; 2 forced draft scotch boilers 14' x 11'; from Western Dry Dock Co., Port Arthur, ONT.
- 1932-39 Laid up.
- 1940-43 Freight trade.
- 1944 Laid up, Port McNicoll, ONT.
- 1947 Sold to Steel Company of Canada for scrapping.
- 1948 Cut up for scrap.
- Scanner, Toronto Marine Historical Society
- Newspaper Clippings
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- C. Patrick Labadie
- American Bureau of Shipping
- "Around Lakes"
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 13:40:01