- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 10,000 bushels
History and Notes
- 1876, May 1 Launched Black River.
- 1880, Sep Owned Charles Leimbach & J.J. Bennett, Vermillion, OH.
- 1881 Towed by AL HODKINS.
- 1887, Apr Owned S.J. Putman et al, Elyria, OH.
- 1889, Oct Damaged in collision with steamer NORTH WIND along with tug INTERNATIONAL.
- 1890, May 12 Lost spars in collision with Cherry St. Bridge, Toledo, OH; repaired Toledo.
- 1894, Apr 4 Collision with steambarge MAJESTIC in St. Clair River.
- 1898, Jul 16 Collision with steamer RAMAPO at St. Clair Flats; repaired Cleveland, OH.
- 1899 Towed by PORTER CHAMBERLAIN.
- 1916 Abandoned.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-27 16:22:43