- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1906, May 24 Grounded Eagle River Reef, Lake Superior
- 1906, Aug 19 Sank freighter GOVERNOR SMITH in collision off Pointe aux Barques, heavy smoke
- 1913 Owned Algoma and Hudson Bay Railway Co., Sault Ste Marie, ONT; C130775 renamed W. C. FRANZ; 346 x 48 x 24'; 3,429 gross/2,030 net tons
- 1934, Nov 21 Sunk, Lake Huron
- Newspaper Clippings
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio