- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1874, Jul Collision with schooner LOUISE, lock 26, St. Catharines, ONT; recovered.
- 1876 Home port Dunville, ONT
- 1886 130 x 24 x 15.5', 300 net tons
- 1888 Sunk, Toledo, OH, Lake Erie
- 1888, Aug 31 Owned Samuel Murphy, Detroit, MI; US3411
- 1889 Converted to wrecking schooner, renamed BEN HUR; 138 x 25.6 x 11.2', 314.53 gross/297.85 net tons
- 1890, Nov 10 Wrecked St. Clair River
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Registers
- Canadian List of Shipping
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio