- Sail Number Masts
- 19' 10"
- 8' 4"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1837, July 3 Owned Walter, H.R. & Harlow Kimball, Chicago, Illinois
- 1838, October 18 Ashore near Michigan City, Indiana with OTTAWA &
- 1839, June 14 Owned Henry R. Kimball, Chicago, Illinois
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio