- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1872, Jul 22 Enrolled Detroit, MI; builder also noted as A. McLeod.
- 1873, Apr 14 Owned E.B. Ward & Milton D. Ward.
- 1877, May 25 Owned S.B. Grummond, Detroit.
- 1880 Stranded N. Manitou Island, Lake Michigan; repaired.
- 1880, Apr 6 Owned Augustus G. Stone, Cleveland, OH; schooner 3 masts.
- 1881, Oct 11 Owned Lake Huron Iron Co., Caseville, MI, A.G. Stone, treasurer.
- 1882, Nov 23 221.19 tons.
- 1887, Oct 3 Wrecked Lake Huron.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beers, History of the Great Lakes, J.B. Mansfield
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-27 16:10:25