- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1876 Owned McDonald, Green Bay, WI.
- 1887 Sold by Halvor Williamson to T.A. Halvorson.
- 1888, Jun Sunk by collision in dense fog with schooner FORD RIVER at Two Rivers, WI, towed by D.W. POWERS.
- 1890 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI.
- 1895, Oct 11 Ashore Big Bay de Noquette.
- 1897 Owned J. Martell, Depere, WI.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio