- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1873, Aug 26 Ashore Presque Isle, Lake Huron; got off.
- 1873, Oct Sank Lake Superior, cargo of grain.
- 1875-76 Rebuilt; 2 decks, 3 masts; 1005.79 gross tons.
- 1883, Sep Willow St. bridge swung into her at Cleveland, OH; considerable damage.
- 1887, Jun 11 Stranded on uncharted 14' shoal, 1 1/2-2 mi. sw. of Waugashance Light, Straits of Mackinaw; tug LEVIATHAN assisted.
- 1889, Mar 11 Owned Orient Transportation Co., Rockport, OH.
- 1890, Mar 20 Change rig to 2 decks, 2 masts.
- 1892, Sep 16 Sunk in collision Lake Superior.
- 1892, Sep 28 Enrollment surrendered Cleveland, OH.
- 1974 Discovered by scuba divers Kent Bellrichard & Tom Farnquist; many artifacts recovered.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Gerry Metzler
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-27 16:05:33