- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1909, May 25 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI; ran Douglas, Saugatuck and Chicago
- 1910, May 7 Enrolled Chicago; 1,374 gross/811 net tons.
- 1913, Jul Excursion Saugatuck-Chicago.
- 1914 Carried fruit to Chicago
- 1916 Owned Crosby Transportation Co., Milwaukee; sold same year Col. E. H. R. Green.
- 1917 Converted to yacht 247 x 41 x 16', 2,058 gross/1,122 net tons; cut in two, lengthened.
- 1919, Aug 21 Holed, sank Padanerum Harbor, South Dartmouth, MA.
- 1923 Owned Penisula and Northern Navigation Co., Plainfield, NY; rebuilt, passenger vessel; ran Lake Michigan Grand Haven-Milwaukee
- 1927 Owned Reid Towing and Wrecking Co., Sarnia, ONT; C154476
- 1927, Jun 6 Burned Sarnia, ONT
- 1929 Rebuilt as freighter Lauzon, QUE; owned Canada Steamship Lines Ltd.Montreal, QUE; 246.66 x 40.16 x 16', 1,658 gross/823 net tons.
- 1937 Owned Manseau Shipyards Ltd., Sorel, QUE.
- 1938 Owned Marine Industries Ltd., Sorel
- 1946 Scrapped Sorel
- Newspaper Clippings
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-27 13:35:32