- Original Owner
- Detroit, Belle Isle & Windsor Ferry Co.
- Ownership Notes
- Owner also noted as Captain W.R. Clinton, Windsor, ONT.
- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1900 Owned Walter E. Campbell.
- 1904, Mar Reboilered; to be completely rebuilt.
- 1916 Owned Detroit & Windsor Ferry Co.
- 1920 Ran St. Lawrence River.
- 1925 Canadian owned; dismantled by Consdine & Reid, Windsor; rebuilt as pile driver; not registered.
- 1926 Out of service.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-27 15:53:37