- Ownership Notes
- Build location given as London, ONT; Lindsay or "Hall's Bridge", ONT.
- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1871, May Burned Lindsay, ONT.
- 1878 Owned James Austin, Toronto, ONT.
- 1884 Owned Whitby & Point Perry Railroad Co.
- 1884, Mar Burned Bobcaygeon, ONT; possibly rebuilt as ESTURION, propeller of 118 gross tons.
- 1913, Apr Reported burned, no details.
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-27 15:53:30
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio