- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1876 Rebuilt.
- 1881, Sep Sunk by collision with steambarge SYLVANUS J. MACY near Bar Point.
- 1882 Repaired.
- 1887, May Owned S.A. Murphy, Detroit, MI.
- 1888, Mar 8 Owned John Simpson, Owen Sound, ONT.
- 1888, Oct 5 Owned Charles Beck, Pentanguishene, ONT.
- 1889, May 30 Ashore Lake Huron.
- 1891, Mar 3 Register closed.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio