- Sail Number Masts
- 15' 8"
- 5' 7"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1815 Enrolled at Detroit, Michigan
- 1815 Enrolled at Cleveland, Ohio
- 1824 Owned John Baldwin, et.al., Monroe County, Michigan
- 1881-1882 Salvage operations on the supposed wreck of the VERMILLION
- yielded as much as 350 tons of copper, this appears to be
- more than she could carry
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID