- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1901 Owned Pittsburgh Steamship Co., Cleveland.
- 1918 Owned U.S. Shipping Board, Washington, D.C.; cut in two, laid on her side & moved through Welland Canal; before she could be finished, the war was over; she was taken back throguh the Welland Canal & rejoined at Ashtabula, OH where she was also lengthened 96'.
- 1919 Owned Morrow Steamship Co., Fairport, OH; renamed A.E.R. SCHNEIDER; 542.33 x 50.16 x 28.58', 6,874 gross/ 5,288 net tons.
- 1931 Renamed S.B. WAY.
- 1934 Owned Columbia Transportation Co., Cleveland, OH.
- 1936 Owned Mohawk Navigation Co., Ltd, Montreal, QUE; renamed CAPTAIN C.D. SECORD; C158644.
- 1968, Jul Owned Steel Factors, Ltd., Montreal; resold to Spanish shipbreakers.
- 1968, Sep 13 Scrapped Spain.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Telescope, Great Lakes Maritime Institute
- Bowling Green State University
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-27 15:47:53