- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1870, May 22 Capsized Pelee Passage, Lake Erie
- 1871 Owned Haskell, Ashtabula, Ohio
- 1873, April Grounded Chicanoalee (Shickluna) Reef, Lake Erie
- 1876 Owned D. Ingraham, Fairport, Ohio
- 1879 Owned M. Humphrey, Ashtabula
- 1881, May Ice damage, St.Clair River
- 1882 Repaired
- 1884 Owned S.B. Grummond, Detroit, Michigan; "barge"
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio