- Original Owner
- A.J. Tymon & Co.
- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1903, Mar 2 Owned George Gooderham, Toronto.
- 1903, May 18 Owned George Thomas Marks, Port Arthur, ONT.
- 1903, Jun 15 Renamed OJIBWAY.
- 1906, May 7 Owned Captain Benjamin V. Naylor, Noyan, QUE.
- 1906, Jul Rebuilt at Sorel, QUE by Telesphore Miseau; 112.4 x 21.9 x 7.4'. 298 gross tons.
- 1908, Mar 27 Owned Toronto Ferry Co., Ltd.; renamed JASMINE.
- 1926, Nov 1 Owned City of Toronto.
- 1927, Feb 21 Owned Toronto Transportation Commission.
- 1`929, Aug 2 Burned on Hummer Bay as public spectacle; floating hull removed; later, propeller & shaft dredged up & placed on Toronto Harbor Commission dock in Keating Channel.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Scanner, Toronto Marine Historical Society
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-27 13:11:27
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio