- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1860 Owned by James Bennett & Co., Huron, OH.
- 1862 Operating to Lake Superior.
- 1865 Enrolled in Mackinac District, 28.09 gross tons.
- 1870 Rebuilt as WILLIAM SMITH at South Haven, MI
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio