- Propulsion Type
- 7' 7"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 205 29/95
History and Notes
- 1856, May 10 First enrolled Detroit, MI
- 1858, Nov Ran Detroit-Wallaceburg, ONT
- 1859, Oct 8 Ashore Belle River, ONT, Lake St. Clair; released
- 1861, Oct 15 Owned H. Simoneau
- 1864 Large repairs
- 1866 Owned H. Penny, Detroit; 265 gross tons; listed as sidewheel river scow.
- 1868 275.79 gross tons
- 1869 Made a barge
- 1870 Sold Canadian
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Mari
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio