History and Notes
- date unknown Owned Kellogg Bros., Niles, MI; refitted.
- date unknown Struck Mishawaka Bridge, capsized
- 1867 98 gross tons
- 1876, May 30 Owned Graham, Evans & Co., St. Joseph, MI; 80 x 21'; later lengthened to 100 x 21'; ran on St. Joseph River, MI
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio