- Propulsion Type
- 79' 9"
- 14' 6"
- 5' 9"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 62 34/95
History and Notes
- Operated for years as ferry, Black Rock, NY-Waterloo, ONT, Niagara River
- 1843, May 31 First enrolled Buffalo, NY
- 1856 Lost or abandoned
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beers, History of the Great Lakes, J.B. Mansfield
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio