- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1909 Owned United States Government; lighthouse tender; renamed CLOVER.
- 1912 Rebuilt at Sturgeon Bay, WI by Reibolt & Wolter.
- 1935 Sold out of Government service.
- 1936 Renamed TWO MYRTLES.
- 1946, Mar Abandoned, lies at Detour, MI.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-27 13:10:46
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio